Saturday, September 13, 2008

i made it!

A very long struggle for something so hard to achieve has passed. It seems like yesterday thatI heard a familiar voice telling me things I hadn't seen coming...the moments that followed caught me being drowned in a darkened sea of confusion,shock,shattered dreams and broken vows...that was total heartbreak and I never thought there would still be an end to my misery...'twas indeed a very painful thing to go through but like what everybody says, time heals all wounds;there's a light at the end of the tunnel;there is always a rainbow after the rain...and all those positive quotes abt moving on...true enough,I've finally seen the bright side, after all those grey skies I had been staring for so long...I can now proudly say I'm fully recovered, and I'm glad that I have accepted what fate has brought me...I remember a quote that says " The longest journey begins with the first step.." ... that first step has indeed been taken, and I know it wouldn't take so long before I reach my final destination.:)

No comments: