Saturday, September 13, 2008

rain, rain, go away!

once again, the sound of heavy rain awakened me, and as i opened my eyes, my mind started workin' immediately, enumerating all the things lined up for today...things i need to do and finish. it would be a busy day, i have friends coming over this weekend and so i need to prepare for their arrival...i've decided that nothing should ever, dampen my mood, even a "different kind of good weather"...lately i've been in a lot of stressful situations and this time i want to free my mind from all those things and look forward to our most awaited get-together...but alas, the moment i fired up my pc,and logged in here, my spirits went down as something caught my eye...i've been trying not to be affected by anything anymore, but i guess it's the weather that made me vulnerable once again...my previous entry said that "when you plan on getting even, you're just letting that person continue to hurt you.."...i've no plans of getting even, never even thought of that actually..and tried so hard not to feel any animosity towards anyone...but still...aahhhhh, i just wish the rain would stop...

No comments: